We have more than 20 years experience on three continents developing comprehensive planning, monitoring, leaning and management systems based on results based management principles.
- Facilitating development of Theories of Change, logframes and M&E systems
- Developing Results Based Management capacity
EXAMPLES OF ASSIGNMENTS
- Three week course for civil servants and NGO-staff from Asia, Africa and the Middle East in Results Based Management including Theory of Change, Logical Framework Approach and M&E for Danida Fellowship Centre.
- Developing guidelines, facilitating Theory of Change and training staff and managers in Theory of Change at International Media Support.
- Developing Theory of Change and monitoring framework for UNEP 10 Year Framework Programme.
- Developing M&E system for Danida’s programmes in Pakistan.
“In terms of results concerning the work you did on the Theory of Change method:
- International Media Support programme staff are beginning to feel more comfortable with results-based planning, monitoring, evaluation and learning following the introduction of the theory of change method.
- IMS programmes has begun applying results-based planning, monitoring, evaluation and learning in a more systematic way.
- IMS has developed its institutional theory of change, which will soon frame organisational-level planning, monitoring, evaluation and learning. And, in the programmes that have developed their ToCs, there is beginning to emerge a greater coherence between institutional strategic thinking and programme design.”
David Lush, Head of Organisational Learning, International Media Support
- Establishing monitoring and/or management information systems in various sectors, municipalities, ministries, NGOs, programmes and/or projects in Denmark, Egypt, Russia, Bhutan, Indonesia, Vietnam, Nepal, Pakistan, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and Zimbabwe from 1994 to date.
- Evaluating numerous Danish and a number of EU funded projects and programmes.
- Producing and/or quality ensuring a number of indicator and monitoring guidelines for Danida.
- Monitoring and evaluation training of Danida staff, national and international NGOs and Danish civil servants.
- Training consultants, advisors and civil servants in the Logical Framework Approach.
- Facilitating of numerous strategy and planning processes in Denmark, Russia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Nepal,
- Tanzania and Uganda using the above mentioned planning tools.