- Facilitating development of Theories of Change, logframes and M&E systems
- Developing Results Based Management capacity
Examples of assignments
- Three week course for civil servants and NGO-staff from Asia, Africa and the Middle East in Results Based Management including Theory of Change, Logical Framework Approach and M&E for Danida Fellowship Centre.
- Developing guidelines, facilitating Theory of Change and training staff and managers in Theory of Change at International Media Support.
- Developing Theory of Change and monitoring framework for UNEP 10 Year Framework Programme.
- Developing M&E system for Danida’s programmes in Pakistan.
“In terms of results concerning the work you did on the Theory of Change method:
- International Media Support programme staff are beginning to feel more comfortable with results-based planning, monitoring, evaluation and learning following the introduction of the theory of change method.
- IMS programmes has begun applying results-based planning, monitoring, evaluation and learning in a more systematic way.
- IMS has developed its institutional theory of change, which will soon frame organisational-level planning, monitoring, evaluation and learning. And, in the programmes that have developed their ToCs, there is beginning to emerge a greater coherence between institutional strategic thinking and programme design.”
David Lush, Head of Organisational Learning, International Media Support.